As a Parent:
- You notice that your child is not developing his/her milestones like you think he/she should be.
- You are unsure how your child is really going in daycare or school.
- You would like advice to know where to start in getting help with your child.
- You would like help communicating with your educational providers about your child’s needs.
- You are unsure what direction you need to be taking
Your child is:
- Struggling to read and write in line with their peers.
- Is distressed when they are reading or writing
- Has difficulties working through their sight words.
- Appears to have reversals with their writing.
- Is reluctant to write
- Has difficulties distinguishing the different sounds in words.
- Gives up with reading